Friday, December 08, 2006

Renee Posted this yesterday but I thought I would leave it until today because I already had yesterdays done!!!

I know what your thinking "Doesn't Kelly Have three kids and one on the way how does she have time to blog so much????" Well the computer is my free time when I don't have enough time to scrap!

Ok here it goes,

1) In what way is today better than yesterday?
Today I was at a birthday party and got cake and Ice-cream!!! YUM


2) In what way is this year better than last year?
Well definetly Carter!!!!!!!!!!!


3) In what way are you better than you were six months ago?
This is a hard one! I am better because I feel stronger emotionally


4) Besides technology (because that’s so easy), what’s better about the world today than the world you grew up in?
I think I will have to say that Woman are rising to the top of everything!!!!!!!!!!!(instead of boys) that is what Kelsie said!


5)In what way will you make (or have you made) someone else’s day better, today?
The birthday Party Ally and I went to we were the only ones who could make it!And I bought Colby an I ce cap and that always puts me in his good books!

Ok I hope everyone does this because it makes you have to think positively!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl....more girls on top....hmmm.....not this girl!!!!;o)

Hope Ally's party is lots of fun...save me some cake....and ice cream!!!

Later girl!!!!

Renee said...

Hey I like it on top!!! tee hee I'm a dirty girl....

Hope you saved me some cake...if I feel better I'll come out there or we'll go see Sharla...