Ally is 2
The birthday Party was a blast!!! Ally had so much fun ripping into her presents, if the presents were in a box she would do the open dance, she moves her arms up and down like she is banging a drum and says open open over and over, it is CUTE!
The horse and wagon didn't end up working out because the roads out here were to slippery but thats ok the kids had fun destorying my house! Today Renee and I went to Edson to visit a friends scrapbook store it was the first time to her new store and it was awesome! I bought some christmas presents and stocking stuffers that I am quite excited about. The rest of the week is going to be a BLUR!
My pics aren't uploading so I will share Ally's birthday pics later!!
2 comments:
Well I got a shizz load of items didn't I...lovin' my Prima bling flowers very much!!! And yes my car smells better now thank you very much...all I needed to do was add the BullsEye...LMAO!!! U jinx u....lol
cant wait to see pics!!!!
Scrapbook shopping without me? ;o)
Have fun using your new goodies!
Post a Comment