I have had a rough couple of nights I think Carter may be teething, so I haven't been on here that much!
I 've decided to do the Friday five that Renee has done on her blog.
Where is your hammer, and what did you last use it for? Our Hammer is in the garage and I am not sure what I used it for last it has been awhile.
What is your everyday cutlery like? We got our cutlery as an anniversary parents from my inlaws last yr. It's GRREAT!
What are you using for a toothbrush? A toothbrush.
How particular are you when it comes to writing implements? Depends on the project. I like thick pens.
What is the most use-specific tool you own? Ok I am not sure about this one either, I am thinking probaly a knive from the kitchen for sandwichs or something!
OK I am done that was different!!!!! Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
O.K. That was interesting but I'm still waiting for the Birthday Pics : - )
Ant E
Post a Comment