
MORE SNOW!!!!
This weekend was great, Friday night Colby had a hockey game and they whooped the other team then Saturday he had a volleyball tournament that was alot of fun watching. Renee and I scrapbooked on Saturday night and then Sunday was swimming and a movie. I call that a great weekend!!!oh and the snow has not stopped so I thought I would share a snow pic of my little man..
3 comments:
Carter's first snow!!! How exciting....and yeah yeah I'm coming out there in just a few minutes!!! Just hoping I don't ditch my car in the process!!! LMAO!!! Sure now I've jinxed myself!! teee hee
OMG girl...he is getting so big...he looks adorable!!!! Can ya believe when we went sledding the other day....i had my camera...and didnt take any pictures!!! We were having to much fun!!!!
Carter is the cutest! Such a nice photo in the snow! Hope you're keeping well. Take care of yourself!
Post a Comment