Feeling sappy
OK everytime I watch Oprah I cry, I 've cried for the past three days because I watch it I cry for a few hours after.. Yesterday was very thought pervoking it was about people confronting their parents murderers and if you can beleive it forgiving them. Well my situation is different then theirs but kinda the same and it got me thinkinh what I would ask if I ever was to meet the man who decided to drive after working all night and having a few drinks and Killed my Mom. Ok so I came up with a few questions acouple of them are:
Why would you refuse a beathalizer? and
How did you know you had the right to refuse?
Do you think about how you have affected my family?
Do you ever wonder what kind of lady my Mom was?
I am sure I could think of alot more if it came down to it!
I also wonder if I have it in me to forgive! I've always been a very forgiving person but.......
I think about this man everyday and I would like to sit down with him one day, when I can think about it without being angry enough to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's all :(
2 comments:
Kel hunny you know I'm always here for you....I can't say I can even begin to know how you and your siblings feel every day....but I know what it's like to have a bad day...many days in a row....you know I'm always a phone call away....{{{hugs}}}
Must be hard Kelly especially when you have such beautiful children you want to share with your Mom. Can't imagine. (((hugs)))
Post a Comment