Saturday, October 14, 2006


Yes, it's amazing I am updating but I finally have something to say!!!
My sister and I went to a breast cancer crop today and it was a blast
I even had a bra on my head! I finished two canvas boards and three layouts
which I will post later. I will though show you the pic I took that everyone was
admiring.. Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - that is a stunning photo girl!!! I can't wait to see you scrap it!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture Kelly - such cute babies.

Renee said...

I bet you finally got to scrap that pic this weekend!! Can't wait to see what you did and to check out your new stash from the crop!

Anonymous said...

great pic girl!!!


A bra you say...so does that make you a boobie head...as Emily woul dcall ya!!! ;o) Go check out my blog...just for you!

lacintha said...

Beautiful pic...can we see the pic of you with a bra on your head?