Sunday, October 29, 2006

THis weekend was alot of fun!

Friday night Colby had a hockey game then Saturday I entered a team in the rotary
bowl-a-thon it was alot of fun and it was for charity which was even better!!! We came in secound but only first got paid out which was ok because like I said it was all for charity.. Saturday night Trents parents watched the kids which was REALLY nice for a little break, then Sunday we invited them for supper. Well I thought I had more to say but I don't so hope everyone also had a GREAT weekend!!!!! oh and I am going to do the colour thing from Renee's Blog and if anyone else is up for it, it looks like fun!

RED
1. Closest red thing to you: Ally-Ann's Dora bandaid that she has to wear
2. Last thing to make you angry: Ally waking Carter up in the middle of the night.
3. Do you have a temper: It depends who you ask
4. Are you a fan of romance: YES YES YES

ORANGE
1. Closest orange thing to you: The orange Publish Post thing at the bottom of the screen
2. Do you like to burn things: not all that much, but I do burn alot of food
3. Dress up for Halloween: no, but would love to, if there is ever going to be a halloween I am not pregnant!!!!
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person: ya I think so, not as much as before
5. Do you have anything against redheaded people: NO there all beautful
6. Are you usually full of energy: when I am not pregnant which has been awhile

YELLOW
1.Closet yellow thing: The Kids lil Quad
2. The happiest time[s] of your life: delivering my children!
3. Favorite holiday: Christmas
4. Are you a coward: depends, normally YES
5. Do you burn or tan: BURN

GREEN
1. Closest green thing to you?: A photo Album
2. Do you care about the environment: Yep
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now: yes, for stupid reasons
4. Are you a lucky person: Nope but my Mom was really lucky before she passed
5. Do you always want what you cant have: I never know what I want
6. Do you like being outdoors:Yes if I have bug spray!
7. Are you Irish: no

BLUE
1. Closest blue thing to you : a blue pen
2. Are you good at calming people down: I try and if I can't the first itme I quit!
3. Do you like the sea:BEAUTIFUL
4. What was the last thing that made you cry: What doesn't make me cry?
5. Are you a logical thinker: Depends on what I've been smokin, hehe just joking
6. Can you sleep easily: depends whats on my mind

PURPLE
1. Last purple thing you saw: A purple skirt of Ally's
2. Like being treated to expensive things: Yes ofcourse
3. Do you like mysterious things: Not that I know of
4. Favorite type of chocolate: white with rice crispies
5. Ever met anyone in royalty:NOPE but my daughter is going to marry into it!!!!!
6. Are you creative: I am just real messy

PINK
1. Closest pink thing to you: Ally in her night gownd
2. Do you like sweet things: YES very much!
3. Like play-fighting:Nope usually turns real
4. Are you sensitive:yes very
5. Do you like music: yes all kinds

WHITE
1. Closest white thing to you: kleenex
2. Would you say you are innocent: about somethings thank you
3. Good at keeping the peace: try to be
4. How do you imagine your wedding:Happily ever after
5. Do you like to play in the snow: LOVE LOVE LOVE winter and snow
6. Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist: I grew up at the dentist!

BLACK
1. Closest black thing to you: the phone ( ofcourse)
2. Ever enjoy hurting people: No never
3. Are you sophisticated or silly: Neither hehehehe
4. Would you like to go to space: No
5. Do you have a lot of secrets: Nope
6. What is your favorite color: Well depends on the season!
7. Does the color you wear affect your mood: yep, so does the clothes!!!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Hey girlie! Thanks for doing this! Now wasn't that fun? Now get over here and pick up that cj!!! LOL