
Save the last Dance for ME!!!!!!
My HDH is Sean Patrick Thomas I recently watched Save the Last dance ( for the millionth time) and I definetly had to feature this hottie!!!! I love how he says Sarah in the movie it is so so sexy,
OK so I have been MIA because the whole family was sick and still not totally up to par but better which is good enough for my sanity! I hope everyone is doing great sorry if your not and I missed something ofcourse I am always thinking about all of you and only GOOD things!!! Saturday was alittle scary I hit a deer or I should say a deer ran into the side of my Van which shook Colby and I up abit, I think that the deer was ok and there was NO damage to the van, WOW I wouldn't want to expirence a big deer or one thats a right off because this one that did no damage was scary enough.. Ok I am proud of myself for doing a Hdh BUT now I must go and get some sleep......... Hope all is wonderful!
4 comments:
Well I haven't seen this movie yet...gonna have to check him out
Ohh I love love love this movie too - I hope you are all feeling better!! And it's great to hear you and Colby are OK!
that anonymous one is me - I guess I am not all there! ;o)
glad to hear that everyone is onthe mend...i have missed ya girl...scary thing withthe deer...i probably would have pooped myself!
Post a Comment