
let it snow let it snow let it snow!!!!!!
I know some of you are cursing me right now BUT I like snow it makes everything look so nice and white and then all the Christmas vibes start flowing through the air!!! I don't like the everything looks brown look it is so drury and bummy I can't wait for it to be OVER... Well Last night was interesting Colby stayed over at his Mom's house and Trent didn't get home from work until 3:30 so I just relaxed and watched a movie it was a nice change....
Renee, Love ya BIG hugs today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and everyday:)
3 comments:
Thanks for the hugs Kel...hard to believe the snow melted away so quickly
i am with you Kelly...hate looking atthe dreary brown stuff...but i thin kthough i am equal hating the white stuff!!
Hope you have a great weekend chickie!!!!
Love the photo and I too love the perfect snow-day!!!! It is just too much fun to play in the snow!
Post a Comment