There has been something on my mind for awhile now so I thought I would share it with all who read my blog!!!! Ok so here it goes, The person that killed my Mom has moved SOOOOOO that means that everything that he got charged for he left behind when he moved, he can go to another Provance and get another liscense and not have to do his hours or his probation, well if I would have known that then I would have liked to see him go to jail!!! I don't care if I am comming off as a hard ass because he killed my MOM.. I try not to think about him moving but why should he get to get off so easy? This is bothering me SO much right now and I am not sure if it is because my pregnancy hormones are flaring or what.I really think that it is horrible that this guy can just move away like nothing happened! He does have the worst punishment in the whole world because he has to live with himself but that is only if he has any remorse what so ever. I am glad I vented even if noone ends up reading this I just had to Write it down to try to get it out of my head..Ok Now I am going to go Scream maybe kick something that won't hurt my foot and try to focus on all the good in my life instead of the bad.................... Wow this is really kinda different for me because usually I just keep everything inside!!!!!
Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend....
6 comments:
I am listening Kelly. I am sorry that this has happened. I didn't realize that someone could just walk away from their punishment like that.
I feel bad that I posted about my parents severing their ties with me and how I don't really care. Here you are wishing your parents were back with you. {{{hugs}}}
hey girl...i am listening...i agree with you....i would be mad too...let out...scream kick punch...but this just tells you how horrible our justice system is...a man can just walk away from his punishment. Doesn't make sense to me!
Big hugs girl!!!
OMG!!! This makes me soooo flippin' mad!!! I can only imagine how you and your sister and brothers are feeling about this. I'm a firm believer however of what goes around comes around....he may get his punishment in due time....I don't get however how a person can get away with this by just moving.... Big Hugs girl...talk to you soon!!
Hey Kelly,
How frustrating!! Not sure if I spelled it right...anyhow, I don't understand?? He can just move!! And leave everything behind? I hope he is suffering from so much guilt, his turn will come. Like Renee said, what goes around comes around. PS can't wait to see you on the 3oth!! Unless I happen to see you before then, but I doubt it eh!! TTYL
really?? is that true? he can just walk away?
doesn't that kind of stuff follow them around unless they get a pardon?
sorry you're so upset Kelly..nothing we can say can bring them back
I wish I could give you a hug.
e
Hugs through my tears as I read your blog. Pregnancy or not you deserve all those feelings you are going through and I am sorry that the justice system is so unfair at times. Keep well. You must be tired. Wish I could help you out.
Post a Comment