I am off to a Scrapbook retreat this weekend and I am sooooo very much looking forward to it!!!! The only thing that would make it better is if Renee was comming BECAUSE well we have never been to one together and she is very inspiring and ofcourse always fun to be around! I just got finished printing ALOT of pics so I am kinda feeling dazed from the ink smell or maybe I am just tired ANYHOW hope everyone has a FANTASTIC weekend!!!!!!
Check ya'll Later!
3 comments:
so what...am i chopped liver? ;o)
Hope you have fun girl!!!
Tee hee she loves me more.....I'm sorry I had to turn you down girl but there was just too much going on for me to go...and you know me I never get stuff done at those things anyways....next time
ok girl...you've been tagged...check out my blog!
Tammy
Post a Comment