Tuesday, September 26, 2006
I know its Tuesday already BUT I am going to write about the weekend. What an awesome time, I am so glad I went to Scrapfest for the day Saturday with some good friends it was nice having all my favorite stores in the same place and also having found $60 the day before was a bonus!!!! Supper was Great I am glad we ended up at the Cheesecake Cafe because I loved there menu and will definetly be going back. Wow what a great bunch of scrapbookers to have suppper with at first we were almost stranded and Pat Mickey And Emily came and saved us THEN I met some very cool girls that I would never have met if we didn't have our awesome supper...I even got a present from Elizabeth for the new baby in my tummy which really made my day..... ok Thats all for now the kidlets are getting cranky!!!! Thanks everyone for the great day Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ahhhh you couldn't have been stranded with a better person than me!!!! LOL!!! Shopping at Michaels was fun too!!! Definately we're going to have to hit the city together again soon...hmmm we should call Cindy so we can do some real damage!!! LOL
Hey Kel,
that was a really good time with you guys
Thank you for coming up for the day, I am super glad. I just knew you would be as sweet in person as you were online :)
can't wait to do it again!
take care
It was fun meeting you again and only wished you could have stayed for the crop. The KF bags we got were super. You are looking great considering you are so busy now. Hoping to see you again now that we've all connected.
Post a Comment