What a great weekend!!!!!!
We went into the City to do back to school shopping for Colby and to find a bed for Ally and we got both done:) I also went to a crop on Saturday night and met some very cool online friends and I am looking forward to going to the next crop also!!!!! Saturday we stayed over night in the city and hit the water park on Sunday which was a BLAST but I didn't have my camera..... Trent and Colby had to go the City AGAIN today for Hockey skates and to pick up Ally's big girl bed!!!! Unfortunetly I alway never had my camera at the crop so I 'll have to steal some pics from Renee!!!!! Elsa for all your input with my pages!
3 comments:
what? you said you want to steal a pic of my ta ta's???? lmao...yeah just copy 'em girl...hopefully I'll get more done at your house on Wednesday!!!
oh yeah by the way not going to be home today...with Dianna, Jase's gf...helping her pick out glasses and such...will call you later
Sounds like Fun!!! I'm gonna have to check out your next date for a crop...
Post a Comment