Saturday, August 12, 2006

Ok the days have finally came!!!


Kathy and Billy are off on there walk today and tomorrow! They have been training alot for this and I can just see the both of them walking with so much pride for what they are walking for..... Wow Kathy has always been an inspiration to me and this is just one of the many reasons why.... I am so gald I have an amazing sister...... I will have pics because I am going tomorrow to cheer her on...... Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Hey Kelly give Kathy a big high five from me!!! Oh and a yahoo you made it!!!!! I'm so proud to know someone so dedicated to this worthy cause!!

So ummm...u need to email me or text me before you leave for Edmonton and drop a name of the no love lost....I'm dying to know!!!!! Don't leave me hangin'!!! Miss ya girl! Give the kids hugs and kisses for me!

Anonymous said...

WTG Kathy!!!!

Tammy Brownlee said...

DItto what Anna said...WTG Kathy!!! Def a great inspiration! Hope the walk went well!!!

We'll see you tomorrow chica!