
OK I can't sleep so here's fact number two!
SO I thought I would say one of those 100 facts I have started!!! Since last time was my bad self this time I'll tell you something I think is VERY COOL..
For those of you that don't know my Mom and Dad were in an accident Easter weekend on there way to visit my Grandparents, My mom was killed by the drunk driver and later my Dad died also, the night of the accident my husband and I met with our minister for marriage prep because our wedding was a month or so away, at the time of the accident without knowing it happened I said to my husband and our minister that I just had the strangest feeling come over me, ( I said this out loud) it felt like everything lifted from my mind and I had taken a really big breathe..... I later after finding out about the accident talked to our minister that was at our house about the feelings I had at that moment, I explained to her that I felt like my Mom was letting me know that everything was going to be alright and she was headed for a better place, that feeling I had to this day brings me sooooo much comfort that every once in awhile a like to talk about it, So now you know something else about me!!!!!! Have a GREAT weekend!
4 comments:
What a BEAUTIFUL Woman!! TFS!!
It's hard to believe it has been what? 2 years ago now? She was a beautiful person both inside and out....I truly believe she's probably up there in heaven playing with my son from time to time.
thanks for sharing such a deep and personal memory Kelly.Big hugs girlie!
Big Hugs girl...she is def a beautiful women! From what I have heard she sounded like a beautiful women on the inside too!
Luv ya girl!
Post a Comment