100 Facts about me in 100 days
Renee's doing 100 facts about her in 100 days....I thought this was a wonderful idea..as it will keep me blogging even when I have nothing to say...and it will also give me a break from chitlins.
Keep in mind...I do not have to do this every day....but when I feel like it... and when I realize hey..yeah that's something interesting about me...I'll blog it....hopefully I can keep count...lol
Alrighty for the first fact about me....
1. In grade 6 I came across the math teacher's answer book and kept it all year. I sold answers for snacks and people's really good and I mean they really had to be good...lunch treats. Yes, I was even an entrepreneur at a very young age....I know...I should hang my head in shame..but hey if you think that's bad...just wait for my next post..the sweet and innocent persona I give off is a bunch of hooey.....ta ta!
2 comments:
You naughty girl you! Well naughty girls need love to...so big hugs to you and never never do that again....sweet and innocent my right butt cheek! lol
Kelly, I had no idea you did this! If this is the worst thing you did in school it really isn't too bad!You make me laugh. Here's something you may not have known about me, our whole class got caught for cheating in grade 12! It is nice to learn something new about you. Love you.
Post a Comment