Hi guys! Welcome to Wednesday! Well another regular ball season is now over as of last night.....now just tournaments on the weekends...and travelling here and there for ball with Colby. Renee and I are heading into Stony Plain on Saturday to watch him play....so we are planning on hooking up with Tammy in Spruce Grove. This is my first time ever meeting her! So I am really looking forward to meeting someone I've yapped with on and off for months...but have never met in person! Renee and I have been pumping out altered canvases lately like there is no tomorrow...as gifts for others and ourselves. It has been fun taking a break from just scrapbooking on paper and doing it on something else. The end results are just as satisfying! Will have to post what I've done later when I have a moment...you know these babies keep me runnin'!
Well....my HDH this week is Mark Wahlberg....I don't care what anybody says this actor is just too hot to handle! He's got abs I could do my laundry on for days!!!!!

Remember him in those Calvin Klein ads before he got into movies?!?!?!? Hello!!!!! It's okay girls...go ahead and drool...just don't forget to wipe of the screen when you're finished doing so....lol Later!
4 comments:
Well I think he is a hottir girl!!!!!
Always thought this one was a hottie...even when he thought he was a rapper....lol Like them washboard abs!
yummmmm...markie mark and the funky bunch
Hey good pick!! Can't wait until Sept 30!!! I bought a camper yesterday!!
Post a Comment