Wednesday, July 26, 2006

AAAACCCCKKKK!!! I'm LATE!!!!

Yeah I can't get my act together...forgot it was Wednesday....and I'm babysitting as well.....then I remembered it's HDH day!!!! Yay!!!! So I'll make this quick.....my pick this week is Clive Owen.....I just love love his accent....but what woman doesn't love a guy with a sexy accent??? I really noticed him in the movie Derailed with Jennifer Anniston....the movie weirded me out a bit....but you couldn't help noticing Clive....Have a great week all!!!!

5 comments:

Renee said...

I like a good accent to make me swoon.....sigh....he doesn't quite do it for me though lol

Anonymous said...

I didn't care for the movie Derailed. I don't think that Jennifer Aniston can acted, she is so flat. I do like a man with an accent though, or a man with a deep voice. it was the first thing that attracted me to Geoff was his voice.

Anonymous said...

He is so delish!!!!!

Brenna said...

I don't think I've seen any of his movies.

Anonymous said...

A deep voice does it for me too!!!
Have a great weekend!