Thursday, August 03, 2006

Quickie!!!!!!!


Here is a quick post just to let anyone visiting know that I am still alive..... My inlaws have been moving onto our property for the last couple of weeks so I've just been enjoying the great company!!!!Trent and I are taking off for the weekend to play ball so I am hoping to have some fun Pictures on Monday or Tuesday!!!! Have a GREAT long weekend everyone!!!!!! Renee if you happen to come on here MISS YOU ALREADY!!!!!!!!!


FACT 31- I LOVE BASEBALL

Rhonda if your reading this we will MISS you this weekend!!!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Hiya Kel from New Brunswick! I hope the ball tournament is a hell of a lot of fun...make sure you post pics!!! off to bed...I'm so tired

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly....wish I could have come..don't worry we will make up for lost time in TOFEILD!! and Drayton. Hope you had fun. I had a really good time visiting with family at the wedding campbell river...really glad i went!!