Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hello and Happy Hump Day to all!

I've been so busy around here lately with Carter being sick and Ally on the go and don't forget the sport of baseball that is played by both Trent, Colby and me..gets so crazy around here sometimes...did my first every entry in Renee's circle journal this past week and have already passed it onto Elsa...it definitely was a challenge...Renee says she'll have Tammy's done by Friday so I can have it for the weekend. This CJ thing is kinda fun...I'm already excited about getting mine back!! I hope all of us girls will get together at the end to see all of our finished projects!!!

Well without any further wait, my HDH this week is Ryan Reynolds. What a funny..yet a cutie this guy is...and girls apparantly he and Alanis Morissette have broken off their 2 year engagement...so it looks like he's on the market again....HELLO!!! look at those abs...rumour has it that it took him 7 months to buff up like that...I like him both ripped and when he's just plain jane cute. Have a great week all!

3 comments:

Renee said...

I think this guy is soooo hot! And what a hilarious actor too! Too bad about him and Alanis....but that's okay...better they know now than later....
look at that six pack yummmm

Tammy Brownlee said...

oh yummy......great pick!!!

Hope all is well sweetie!!

Elizabeth said...

Okay first off...love the new blog look!
AWESOME!
and second...swoon!
Ryan Reynolds ripped abs!
HOLY SH*T!
he looks gooooooooood!

thank you thank you thank you for sharing!

ps I have your journal completed and I will be passing on to Terrie soon :)
it was fun to do!