Tuesday, May 30, 2006


This week I have a hump day cutie CARTER


Today we just found out that Colby has Baseball in GP as much as I like the sports store there and watching Colby, it is looking like Trent will have to go by himself, The first game is at 10:00 and it's a 2 1/2 hr drive so that is to early to get the kidlets ready to go.. Anyway Last night Carter was up all night so hopefully I will get some more zzzzzzzzz's tonight.. Thank-you thank-you very much..

5 comments:

Renee said...

Nice Elvis lip Carter bo barter has going on there...yeah he is definitely the cutie of the week!

Anonymous said...

Ant EEEE says TOOOO cute! But also wondering about a little lip attitude : - )

Anonymous said...

He is soooo cute!!

Tammy Brownlee said...

way cute....look at those cheeks!!!!

Anonymous said...

Carter is the cutest little guy!!