
Wow
This is the picture on my sisters walk to end cancer site, it is a pic of my Mom and Grandma, Today I went to check and see how much she has raised and she has raised over the amount she was aimming for, when I saw that it brought tears to my eyes.. Neither Kathy or I ever met my Mom's parents they both past away from Cancer before I was born and now I know how it was so important for my Mom to talk about them to us. I don't know anyone who hasn't been affected by cancer in someway or another. My children already have been and they won't realize it until I explain what happened to there Grandpa Arni. I am so proud of Kathy for doing this walk and raising money, every bit counts....... THANKS KATHY Love you!!!!!!!!!
If you want to check out her site there is a link at the side!
1 comment:
Go Kathy Go!!! Breast Cancer or any cancer is definitely something that seems to affect all of us. Kudos to Kathy for taking that extra step in raising money for Breast Cancer Research.
Post a Comment