It Can't Be Wednesday Already...Can it?!?!?
Alright, I know it's been awhile since I've made a post....it's been since last Wednesday!!! Things have been pretty busy around here. Colby is on a travelling baseball team, so we've been here and there for that. Recently, we were in Grande Prairie over the weekend where he was playing ball. I got to go to a scrapbook store while we were there for NSD...and like Renee, I spent way too much money! Trent says that's my Mother's Day gift on top of my Bday gift. But it was fun! Trent and I also have been playing ball 2 days a week....Welcome to Spring!... Always busy...
Today's HDH this week is a real funny guy. Most of you will know him from his stint on Saturday Nite Live and most recently from the new Pepsi commercial. He just makes me laugh...and who wouldn't love that cutie smile and messy hair????
Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!!
3 comments:
Now this is an interesting choice...but one's gotta love a guy with a sense of humour...loved him on SNL and that movie with Drew Barrymore. He's got good teeth...
Baseball season yayyyyyy!!!! Gotta love it!
Ya not really into him and I don't watch SNL anymore but we all can't agree on everyone can we?
Happy Hump Day!!
not my type for a funny man....Adam Sandler here...loved him in that baseball movie and love his pop commercial!!!! Funny can be very attractive though!
Post a Comment