Thursday, May 11, 2006

To all the pink lovers and Breast Cancer supporters


I was at a Pampered Chef party last night and fell In love with these so I thought I would share them with everyone!!!! I already ordered 3.... If you have any Questions about them my good friend Kim can help....

Kimberly Knittig

Independent Kitchen Consultant

(780) 706-2412

kknittig@telusplanet.net






NEW for 2006!
Note: The May Guest Special is available for Cooking Shows, Catalogue Shows, Fund-raiser Shows, Pampered Bride® Shows, individual
orders (PamperedPartner®, mail) and online orders. To purchase this special, you must write/enter the special item numbers on the order.
For reproduction and use by Pampered Chef® Consultants only. 5G392-3/06
Guest Special • May 2006 It’s so easy
to make a difference.
$1 from the sale of each product is contributed
to the Canadian Cancer Society’s breast cancer
education and early detection programmes.
Purchase our Help Whip Cancer™ products, and support
the Canadian Cancer Society’s fight against breast cancer!
Buy them for
yourself, Mom, your sister
and best friend!
Back by popular demand!
Help Whip Clip (Set of 2) — $6.50 (#GJ46)
These products are more than just great tools. They’re a
sign of your support in the fight against breast cancer. Every
time you use them, you’ll know you made a difference!
Bar Board & Knife — $10 (#GJ48)
Ribbon Decorating Stencils — $6 (#GJ47)
CUISINONS POUR VAINCRE LE CANCER

5 comments:

Brenna said...

I can't see anything is there a picture?

Brenna said...

Found them, lol.

http://www.pamperedchef.com/index.jsp?localeString=en_ca

Anonymous said...

So are you hosting a party? I would love to order all of this!!

Renee said...

Cute pink stuff if you like the pink...for a good cause too...so Kel if you get all this pink stuff does that mean I can have your burgandy and striped serving dishes???? LMAO!!!

Elizabeth said...

very cool!
happy momma's day Kel!

Getting excited for the CJ!