Wednesday, May 17, 2006














Here are some pics of Ally enjoying the heat, and the fun that comes with it..

5 comments:

Renee said...

What a cutie....looks like she's enjoying every minute of her time outside

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie!!! Can you believe I still have a baby gift for you sitting here in my kitchen. I have got to get it out to you!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, she is soooo cute!! I have to come over one day soon!! AND I really have to admit that you have a great pick for your HDH. I like his hair too...yum. Have a great weekend, tell Colby thanks for letting you use his MSN for me...and tell him good luck this weekend. See you next week at ball. RM

Anonymous said...

Well Ally sure has the right idea! I will be doing the same thing once our deck is built, in my own kiddie pool. Hopefully there will be enough water to cover my ever growing belly!! LoL! Miss you Kel, talk to you SOON : )

Tammy Brownlee said...

how freak'n cute!!! What a cutie patootie!!