
Baseball, baseball and more baseball
This year Colby is on the traveling baseball team so every weekend we are booked. During the week Trent and I also enjoy playing SO between the three of us we are living breathing, eating baseball. This weekend Colby had a tourny in St. Albert. He pitched a few innings and played short stop, I love watching him play because not only is he very talented but he is team player..Their team got second place to a team they had already beat on Saturday so the good old phrase comes into play here "you win some you lose some". Next weekend we are back in St. Albert and this time I am looking forward to taking Ally to the park and Carter swimming. We are going to spend the weekend and get a room where there is a swimming pool (hopefully) I also hope to go to the St. Albert farmers market because it rocks.. I hope everyone enjoyed the beautiful weather this weekend!
2 comments:
Great picture of Colby!!! Go slugger!!!! It's been fun being out at the diamonds even though I haven't been playing. Have fun next weekend!
Colby what ever you do ,you do just great grandson,,, I am sooooooo proud of you.... great pic Kel
Post a Comment