Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Happy Wednesday....

I hope you all are enjoying the nice warm weather we are having!!! I've had Ally out in her kiddie pool and we've been having fun in the sun....pics to come later...It would be nice to get some rain as when it gets this dry you know there will be some sort of forest fire nearby...that's the downfall of all this nice weather.....

We'll be playing baseball two nights in a row and that's always fun....always nice to get in a little exercise and some fun...

Well today's hdh this week is Paul Walker...I know one of you other ladies have showcased him as your hdh, but I thought why not show his fine self off again.....Enjoy and have a great rest of the week!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaa

Tammy Brownlee said...

very nice ........i am liking , I'm liking alot!

Mary Pauls said...

Yes, paul walker is a fine, fine man, I don't mind that you showcased him again! ;)

Renee said...

yeah Paul Walker is nice.....lovin' it