
MY DAD
Trent and I were going through old movies to find the Disney ones for Ally, when I came across this picture of my Dad. It brought the biggest smile to my face. So I thought I would share it with everyone.. The picture is exactly how I remember my Dad, enjoying everything about life. The fact that he wanted A Wonderful World played at his funeral really says it all. I can't wait to scrap book this picture!!!
I hope it brings a smile to you too!!!
If you want take a listen to 'ole Louis Armstrong.
3 comments:
This picture definitely shows who Arni was! Thanks for sharing! Love Louis Armstrong and I've about played it 10 times today! Will see you in a bit for the online crop!
Kelly, that's an awesome pic of your dad. It made me smile too!! :)
Great picture! What A Wonderful World is one of my favorite songs. I was brought up on songs from the deep south like those from Louis Armstrong.
Post a Comment