It's Wednesday and you know what that means...it's time to post this weeks HDH...for those of you who don't know what that is....it's the Hump Day Hottie....This week Renee and I had a request from a friend of ours...Rhonda...Hi Rhonda.....she loves the show Prison Break and thinks the two main characters on the show are H.O.T. So my HDH this week is none other than Wentworth Miller....if you want to see Dominic Purcell...make sure u go and check out Renee' blog....
He is definitely worth drooling over.....
Oh and I just thought I'd also post a pic for that special someone who checks my blog every day. Here honey here's your hottie...LOL...enjoy...

I was glad to hear everyone that went to the Pick of the Patch retreat had such a great time...I so wish I could have been there and met all of you! I myself am going to a retreat in Hinton where my friend Sharla ,who owns her own store in Edson is hosting one. I'm very excited to go..however I'm going to be somewhat sad leaving my babies at home.
2 comments:
sexy sexy sexy...oh I mean Wentworth!!! Hey...what kinda freak'n name is that anyway? Wentworth? LOL....see ya next week Trent!!!!!LOL!!!
Yeah you can't beat those eyes of Wentworth's...wonder if his mother was British with a name like that! Yummy Trent you should really like that chica's balloon lmao!!!
Post a Comment