Sunday, April 02, 2006

It's April

For those of you that don't know I used to work at a car dealership..On April Fools day 2004 I called my Mom and told her the car that she wanted they marked down 25% she told me in a hurry that she had to call my Dad and tell him, I waited until just before lunch and called her and said April fools.. She said if she would have thought about it being April fools she would have called me and lied about the hall for our wedding being double booked or just something that would have me panicy, I love when certain dates bring happy memories....
Ok I've been tagged again twice. Here I go!

10 things I couldn't possibly live without:
1. My Children
2. My Husband
3. My Sister
4. My Brothers
5. My Inlaws
6. My Friends
7. Music
8. My jaccuzi tub
9. My pictures
10. Coke and Ice

I wouldn’t sell my children for a billion dollars.
The last movie I saw was Memoirs of a geisha.(LOVED IT)

My best quality is: my love for everything!
If I could eat only one type of food for the rest of my life it would be wrap sandwiches.
When I retire, I will travel with my husband
It’s Sunday morning at 10:00 a.m. and if I’m not sleeping, I am feeding the kidlets or going to hockey
If you could have a dinner party for anyone, dead or alive, who’d be coming? My Mom and Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( if anyone can make that happen I would love them forever)


Tag everyone who reads my blog is it !

3 comments:

Tammy Brownlee said...

sweetie I wish i were a genie!!!!

Renee said...

At this moment after how many glasses of "ice with a splash of coke" you've had...I'd have to say you need to put that closer to the top of your list LOL!!!!

I wish that you could have dinner with your parents again one day...and you will...one day and so will your children...

Anonymous said...

Well Kel if i could I'd make the dinner for you and serve it to very special people..Love you Mom