I was tagged by Brenna :) SO here I go.....
5 snacks I enjoy: Golden Oreos, chips and salsa, cream cheese and red pepper jelly on wheat thins, little rice cakes (any flavor)
5 songs to which I know all the lyrics: Ok like Brenna said don't laugh.... I fall to pieces (Patsy Cline), Hold On (Wilson Phillips), It's your love (Tim Mc Graw and Faith Hill),Perfect Love (Trisha Yearwood).
5 things you would do if you were a multimillionaire: Donate lots to cancer research FORSURE! Rent a hotel somewhere tropical and send all my family and friends there for a week...(including me), Invest in a scrapbook something, save enough for my kids financial security.
5 bad habits: chewing ice, speeding, swearing, spending
5 things I like doing: scrapbooking, playing sports, having hot baths, watching movies
5things I would never wear, buy or get new again: tube tops, bikini, rub on letters, dijon mustard..........
5 favorite toys: Cell phone, computer, paints, things I can't mention...... ( HEHEHEH) ya right
4 comments:
omg ...tube tops....must have been a man who invited those!!!HEEHEEHEE Do I need to get the soap out missy!!!!! ;o)
Happy Hump Day Girlie!!
Ok Kelly those are good and I totally forgot about cream cheese and red pepper jelly! It's so good ooh and I just remembered artichoke dip too. Love that stuff. One more thing I thought of that I wouldn't buy too is SPAM, lol.
I'd have to agree with Tammy on the Tube top thing....who the hell thought that up? damn hippies!!! Kel, let's be honest...who has the potty mouth of us two??? Definitely not you hunny...you're so mild compared to my drunkin' sailor talk...lol Cream Cheese and red pepper jelly would have been on my list...but that would have made 6 and well that wouldn't have been good!!! LOL!!! By the way Neeener neener neener...I have my kit...la la la la la la!!!! LMAO!!!
You would't buy rub-on letters? I'm shocked, I'm a rub-on addict.
Post a Comment