I am Off
This weekend I am off to a scrapbook retreat! I am really excited because I'll be staying with my sister and her eight month pregnant friend Shelly, It will be nice not being the pregnant one for once!!! I am already nervous about leaving my babies because I'll be thinking about them the whole time ( even the big ones ) but it will be nice to spend the weekend with my sister doing what I love... So Sunday when I get home I will be a whole new refreshed Mom ready for the endless amounts of dirty diapers, dirty faces and tons of Hugs and Kisses.. Oh and Baseball every weekend for the rest of the summer!!! Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend, filled with beautiful weather!
4 comments:
I hope you, Kathy and Shelley have a great time!!! I wish I could be there...but yeah I need to rest up before I go back to work on Monday!!! Poor Kelly, you'll have no one to wake up at noon anymore lol. Have fun and relax...your babies will miss you but they'll be in good hands. Hugs!
Have fun....relax...scrapbook....get drunk....
have a blsat this weekend girl!
Hope you have a great time Kelly :)
lucky girl...
where are you off to?
Can't wait to hear all about your awesome weekend!
Post a Comment