
Yesterday was a hard day emotionally I think I must have been tried but I was a wreck everything brought tears to my eyes, I started the day wondering if it was the day I found out I was pregnant with Ally it probaly was but why that made me cry who knows... I decided by the end of the day I would do the page I had been hoping to do of Trent and Carter and hopefully that would cheer me up and it did.............Here it is it is simple but that is kinda the mood I was in..
5 comments:
I absolutely love this page.....I believe this is the best page you have ever done....you can tell it has your heart and soul in it! Well done Kel! Hope your day got better and lookin' forward to seein' a movie with ya tonite!
Looks really good Kelly. I love it! I want to see one of you and Carter. I hope you have a better day. I too have been quite emotional lately! It is getting to be that time of year.
Love you and know that I am always here for you if you need me.
Kelly that page looks great and hope your day is better today. We all get emotional sometimes.
Oh and tag you're it!
hey sweetie...big hugs on your emotional day...hoping you are doing better.....the layout is beautiful! You are entitled to your "emotional days" have as many as you need....i take plenty... I just hope they are of happy memories and not grief. Plan a day into the city!!!
Hi Kelly.
just wanted to drop by and tell you how beautiful this page is.
WOW!
it is an emotional time of year for everyone right now, not sure what is up exactly.
thinking of you.
e
Post a Comment