
Well my day started off good until I went to grab some Decor boxes out of our camper that are still in there from moving, I thought I would put my greenery on top of the cupboards but when I got up there there was so much dust I deciced to dust first, GOOD intentions until I fell through the built in cutting board.... SHIT that is what I am going to be in when my husband calls and I tell him, I am not looking forward to that. I had to clean up the glass, empty the drawers unscrew the board that held the glass, it was a nightmare!!! Next time I get motivated I am going to scrapbook at least that is something I enjoy. Here is the pic I plan to do this weekend (hopefully).
4 comments:
I just love this photo. I told you before. It is so precious. Do something very special with it. Can't wait to see what you do. Love it!
This photo is just so beautiful and it looks like a professional took it! See Kel you do take good pics! Well I hope my visit tonite makes you feel a bit better. Tell Trent not to cry over broken cutting boards!!! hee hee.....
That photo is breathtaking. Sorry to hear you fell through the cutting board, scrapbooking is definately safer!! :)
Love the picture!! Sorry to hear about the cutting board. I can't imagine your Dh being mad, he dotes on you so much.
Post a Comment