Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My sister is doing the End Cancer walk in August in Edmonton, I am so proud that she has decided to do this because I know it is something she feels very strongly about as do I, if you don't know this our Grandma died of Breast Cancer so it does hit home, I know our Mom would be walking beside Kathy and will be in spirit............................Kathy if your reading this Your an inspiration to me, always have been and always will be........................Love ya


to check out her site go to End Cancer.ca then Edmonton then Look for Kathy Stephenson..

4 comments:

Renee said...

Go Kathy Go!!!! We're so proud of you!!!! Good luck girl!!! But u still haven't hit me up for money yet!!! Where are u?!?!? LOL

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this, Kelly! I sent my well-wishes as well as my money, her way........I say "Rock on, Girl!!"

Tammy Brownlee said...

That is great! I hope she does well!!! I have already donated with someone else, would love to for Kathy as well...but money is tighter now!

Go Kathy Go!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, thank you very much for your support and for the support your blog readers have given me. I wouldn't have signed up if it weren't for your encouragement. I am so lucky to have a sister like you. You inspire me too! I have learnt so much from you about how to be a good mom. Love you
Kathy