
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLBY!!!!
Today Colby is 13, I can't beleive he is getting up there, to me he is still so little and innocent. Tonight we are going for supper for his Birthday and his girlfriend is comming,I remember 13 I was so into everything I shouldn't have been!!! BUT he is stuck in the counrty where he can't get into trouble, he isn't the type to get into to much trouble anyway.. I'll keep everyone posted on supper with the girlfriend ( Iam going to try not to be embarassing )... Trent said he was going to put on a big pimpin hat and gold teeth for supper, Colby just shook his head...
2 comments:
Go Trent go!!! It's so cute how Trent makes sure Colby has a clean shirt on and that u and Trent make sure he's all dolled up...I got such a kick out of it on Sunday! Wish Colby a happy birthday from Scott and me!!!!
Happy Belated Birthday Colby!!
Post a Comment