Monday, March 20, 2006

I took Ally to the Hospital today, it took 3 1/2 hours to see a doctor I almost left but after the night we had last night I thought I'd better stick it out, good thing I did because she has an ear infection which also caused her to have a rash, as for last night she cried and cried and kept everyone awake the only person who got some sleep was Carter..... Colby came upstairs at around 2:30 with what he said was the worst headache of his life, Trent was working night shift so he never got any sleep either, this morning was a little blurry but we made it through, I just keep saying there are more good days (and nights) than bad... Here's to happy sleeping tonight, my fingers are crossed..

4 comments:

Brenna said...

Well it's after midnight there, I'm hoping everyone is sound asleep. Hope everyone is feeling better soon too.

Renee said...

That sux Kel!!! Poor Ally-doodle! Give her big hugs from me...hope you guys had a better night!

Mary Pauls said...

I hope she's feeling better soon. It's so hard when the kids are sick.

Tammy Brownlee said...

Oh I hope every one is feeling better now!!!! Big hugs girl....heres to a quiet evening tonight!