Sunday, February 26, 2006

Thanks to Renee I have become a blogger, I am looking forward to writing my thoughts and ideas ( which lately haven't been too many) . Renee appropriately called my blog a comfy couch...I like things comfy and I like being with my friends...so I hope you guys stop by frequently and become more acquainted with me.

The excitement right now, besides my children, is the PJ crop that I will be hosting. I am really excited about it. There are about 11 women who will be cropping out here at my place....and 4 of the POTP girls are coming out!!! That is so exciting! Three of them I have met already...duh Renee is out here all the time!!! LOL But I will be getting to meet Tammy for the first time!!!! That is if we haven't scared her off yet!!!! LOL!!!

Carter is now 11 days old!!! Can you believe it!?!?!? He's eating like crazy....I feel like a milking machine lately...but at least he's growing to prove that I'm doing a good job in that department. Ally-Ann is loving him to pieces....always giving him kisses and hugs. She seems to be enjoying having a little guy around to show off to. She's growing up so fast too! Hard to believe that she's almost 15 months old!!! Time flies by so fast!!!

Well to sign off for today...here's a song for all my girls.....sing along and shake your booty...until next time!!!

9 comments:

Renee said...

whoo hoo...lookin' good all pretty in pink.....glad that I got this thing started so you can enter the bloggin' world!

Tammy Brownlee said...

WOOHOO!!!! Looks great and great pic of you!!!! You haven't scared me off yet girlie!!!!

Better watch out that the party pooper doesn't leave you a stupid ass comment for partying to much...heeheehee!!!;o)

Can't wait to see you friday!!!!

Andrea Loge said...

I love your blog Kelly, especially the color. Can't wait to see some pictures.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog Kelly - the music and hearing about all the fun you are having with your friend & new baby. Someday we'll meet!!

Anonymous said...

Looks wonderful!! Thanks for adding my name to your blog list =0)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly
You are looking good girl! I love the color of your blog! I am not a blogger (wouldn't know what to write) – but I love reading other peoples blogs! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly. This is great. I'll get to know you much better now through your blog. Your picture is gorgeous. Wish I could be at your crop this weekend - maybe next time???

Anonymous said...

Kelly as you know im your biggest fan, you have proven to me many times what you do you do well. I think this will be a COMFY place to come and see my family and admire them. Hurry and get the pics up. Love Always Mom

Brenna said...

Looks good Kelly, glad you joined us in blogland! It's so much fun.