My link to the outside world!
very much Kelly. Don't you think so? Carter looks so bright for his age. Cuuute!
They look very much alike! Both are cutie patooties!!
I totally recognized a similarity when you emailed the pics of when Carter was first born!! Very beautiful children!
I think they have similarities..in hairline and chin...but they definitely are different....Brenda Rawluk is looking at the pics with me and she thinks they look like their own people too!!!!! ...too darn cute they are
changed the title a bit today and added the music video for ya Kel..still lookin' for the Calendar....
Your kids are soooo cute and definitely look-alikes!
I see resemblances for sure, also differences too. Either way they are adorable.
You can def . see some similarities, I do see a diff in their eyes....but what the heck does it matter...they are both just so darn CUTE!!!!Sorry for ditching you FRIDAY...but you already know the story....so makes some more plans...and I will be there!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
very much Kelly. Don't you think so? Carter looks so bright for his age. Cuuute!
They look very much alike! Both are cutie patooties!!
I totally recognized a similarity when you emailed the pics of when Carter was first born!! Very beautiful children!
I think they have similarities..in hairline and chin...but they definitely are different....Brenda Rawluk is looking at the pics with me and she thinks they look like their own people too!!!!! ...too darn cute they are
changed the title a bit today and added the music video for ya Kel..still lookin' for the Calendar....
Your kids are soooo cute and definitely look-alikes!
I see resemblances for sure, also differences too. Either way they are adorable.
You can def . see some similarities, I do see a diff in their eyes....but what the heck does it matter...they are both just so darn CUTE!!!!
Sorry for ditching you FRIDAY...but you already know the story....so makes some more plans...and I will be there!
Post a Comment