Monday, September 28, 2009








So I got my scrap-on:):)
The bottom two pictures are for the basb challenge, I love again that they always help me get motivated, the top two I started at the LSS, I was so excited to get to scrapbook awhole afternoon out of the house last week:)


4 comments:

Ki Kruk said...

You really did get your scrap on!!! Awesome pages Kell! Wish some of your mojo would rub off on me!
Thanks for continuing to play along with us at BASB!!

GretaB said...

Wow! You look like you've been cranking out the pages. Great use of lots of mini photos. Thanks for joining in the challenge! :)

Denise said...

I am impressed! Four layouts in one posting. You have been one busy chick. I love how you have the ability to use one photo or multiple photos and the end result is gorgeous. Beautiful layouts!

Renee said...

psst...update...lol