
ay but I haven't had a chance to scrapbook so this morning I grabbed what I knew I needed and Went to work:) I am so excited about this weekend, tonight we have a dodgeball win up party and tomorrow I am having some girls over:):) Hope everyone also has a GREAT weekend!

6 comments:
Your layout is awesome! I know a few teenagers and now that I think about it...they irk me, too. But I still love them. Thanks for joining in on the challenge!
OMG....this is just priceless! I don't have teenagers yet, but my son will be 13 this year...I'm not looking forward to it! Hang in there!! Thanks for playing!!!
that is freakin fantastic!
Lol! That is so funny! Great layout and thanks for playing along! :)
Great layout Kel...so suits Colby too...lol Thanks for the girls nite out...was a blast!
so funny! love the layout! thanks for playing along...so not looking forward to the teenage years!
Post a Comment