Thursday, January 29, 2009


OLW challenge (living)
It's late I know BUT I just finished my OLW challenge and I thought I'd post it, This weeks word is living, the plain black paper is sparkle paper so it looks kinda funny but thats ok, SO I had soooo many ideas for this word challenge and this was my favorite, I think I'll save the other ideas for the future:)

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous!!!!! LOVE LOVE that photo! So sweet!

Renee said...

Awwwww my Carter man....I could just luv him up! Great stuff Kel...but sure..you go and sb after I leave lol...See you tomorrow...I'll call you in the AM once I drag my arse out of bed...lol

Anonymous said...

It is a wonderful pic hon,, u did great

gudrun said...

Your LO is SO beautiful. :)

Stacy said...

hello kelly!! i could not find your blog to come back and say hi until i seen renee today she told me how to find you so here i am loving your los girl!!!