

BASB challenge:)
I Love challenge blogs so I think every week I am going to try a different challenge from a different blog:) Renee who is in town and visiting me lots:):) Called me from the scrapbook store the other day to see if I needed anything before she came out. I said well if you see anything wintery could you grab it for me, I love to be surprised with what I am going to get when she gets back and I was very pleasently surprised, then I checked out a few challenge blog's and BASB's challenge was perfect for my new goodies, WOOHOO so ofcourse I went right to work! So just to mention again that Renee is in town for hopefully the month and I am thinking I might not let her leave this time!!! so Renee be prepared for me to chain you to my table next time your over!!!!!!
I think tomorrow I might just scrapbook again because I just feel like it:)
4 comments:
awesome layouts! great job on the challenge. and your hockey pics turned out wonderful!
Love your LOs for the BASB challenge! Thanks for playing along :-)
hey..I just thought of something...It just occured to me this week I can actually play along too...ha! guess I had better finish it...always have a great time visiting with you and the kidlets girl.....hugs
Excellent layouts! You didn't seem to have any trouble at all with the single paper use, like me. :o) I love that you used multiple photos. I need to get back to doing that! Thanks for joining in on the challenge!
Post a Comment