Tuesday, December 02, 2008


OK so I have the oppisite of so many people right before Christmas, I CAN sleep I could sleep 24/7 right now and I could sleep in this chair while I am writing this! The last couple of days actually like for a week now I have had a sore throat, I still have it and I am SOOOOO tired, it has crossed my mind that maybe it is MONO, I hope not but I really need some energy, I am printing off pics of Cohen and Carter because they never had school pics and I can't send Christmas Cards with only Colby and Ally:) I was in a card exchange this year I made ten cards and received ten back I love all the cards BUT I think if I send out a card to someone they might be dissapointed if they knew I never made it, I think next year I'll just have a card day here EVERYONE invited:) Anyway off to bed!

3 comments:

Renee said...

If you've had a sore throat for that long you should get it checked out..probably have an infection that's bogging you down..take it from someone who gets sore throats all the darn time! lol Get better Kel Bel chat soon!

Anonymous said...

Well that sucks! I hope you're feeling better really soon! Get as must rest as your body tells you it needs!!

Renee said...

pssst...I left some love on my blog for u girl....**winks*** Hope you're feelin' better!