OK here I go, A five something or other list:)
Five things you cannot live without for under 10 dollars each?
1. Magazines, I have an addiction
2. little notebooks to journal, if there cute
3. This is hard, can I say Magazines again because I can't pass them without the erg to buy
4. Gum I like to always have gum with me
5. Iam with Renee, Lipchap is also a must have
Five of your favorite movies?
1. Fried green totmatoes
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. My big fat greek wedding
4. Hairspray
5. Hope Floats
Five favorite baby girl names & 5 favorite baby boy names (that I didn't use)
Girls- Addison, Lynnaya, Georgea, Samantha, Eden
Boys- Caden, Isaac, Christopher, Camron, Carson, I like C's
Five songs you could listen to Over and Over?
1. First time ever I saw your face- Celien Dion
2. Not Ready to Make Nice- Dixie Chicks
3. The way I am - Ingrid Michealson
4. Grace Kelly - Mika
5. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
Five People who have influenced your live in a special way
1. My Mom
2. My Dad
3. My Husband
4. My Mother-in-law
5. my sister
there are so many I could go on and on!
Five thinks that stay in your purse at all times
1. Wallet
2. lip gloss (Victoria secret) from my sis
3. pen
4. pad of paper
5. mints again victoria secret (mint to be in Love)
Five moments you knew life had changed forever
1. the most life altering moment was losing my Mom and not being able to say good-bye
2. Finding out my Dad had terminal Cancer
3. Losing my Dad
4. Having my amazing children, and I can't put that in any order because they were all so special
5. Meeting Trent
Five obsessions you have right now?
1. Watching my weight
2. Scrapbooking
3. planning my cruise
4. pencil lines
5. facebook
Five Places you would really like to go?
1. England ( through the castles)
2. Disneyworld with the kids
3. On a Medditarian Cruise with Trent
4. New York, Central Park
5. Ontario, to spend time with my brother:)
Ok there you have it, now I have to reread because it's been awhile since I read what I wrote first:) Hope everyone has a great weekend!
1 comment:
Hey thanks for doing the tag!!!:)
Post a Comment