It's Sunday, the boys are gone to Cabo and I am feeling quite calm. I think there is a reason that I am calm amd it's because I don't want to be stressed out by the end of the week, right now the last thing I need is cauous and the littlest things cause this like a phone call from a friend when things are calm and I am on the phonw the havic starts. The only word that I feel describes me right now is calm, i am not sad or depressed and I am not overly excited about anything I am calm and I like being calm.
So the boys are gone to cabo Trent and Colby how totally awesome is that, I woke this morning many times and at 4:50 I thought the boys are waking up and at 7:00 I thought they are on the plane and right now 12:30 I am not really sure what they are doing but I hope they are having fun:)
WOW Christmas is comming, we are going to a hockey tourn in G.P the weekend after the boys get back and I am looking forward to doing some Christmas Shopping, I know what I want to get Trent and I know what I want to get the kids including Colby so there is just a few others i still have to think about!
So day one of my seven day alone with out Trent and Colby has been ok so far:)
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment