This weekend we went to a reunion on Trent's side, it was great! I met alot of wonderful people and ofcourse the children kept us REALLY busy!!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
TOOOOO CUTE!!! Thanks for the BD wish I tried to do this that day but somehow lost it so hope this works. Could Alley Baba look any more like you!!!! sooo sooo cute AND Carter is like a little man soooooooooo cute. Cohen is more than ADORABLE sooo sooo sooo cute! Love to all - Ant EE
2 comments:
TOOOOO CUTE!!! Thanks for the BD wish I tried to do this that day but somehow lost it so hope this works. Could Alley Baba look any more like you!!!! sooo sooo cute AND Carter is like a little man soooooooooo cute. Cohen is more than ADORABLE sooo sooo sooo cute! Love to all - Ant EE
love the pics of the kids..they are getting so big!!!
Post a Comment