CAN'T SLEEP!!!!!!!
It is 12:40 in the morning and I CAN'T sleep seriously I have been trying since 9:00 I am not sure if it is because I am pretty sure my best friend is having a baby today and I haven't heard anything or my body and mind is excited about this new baby, whatever it is it REALLY sucks the other night I went to the hospital because I was having really bad back pain and they gave me morphine and that night I slept like a log:) I thought maybe I could get to sleep after Colby got home BUT he got home an HOur ago and I still tossed and turned:(SO I deciced to come waste some time and hopefully get tired!!!!! Today was alittle more eventful then some days I went to town with the kids and picked up Renee we went for our usual drive through spot before trecking downtown to do our errands or I should say my errands she just keeps me and the kids company and I love her for it:):) Tonight Trents Mom and Dad were here for a bit playing with the kids and again keeping me company, Trent has been working ALOT latley which has been tough BUT he said it is slowing down finally!!!!OK so iam still not tired but I am running out of things to say so hopefully next time I post I will have new baby pics to show and if not then i'll probaly be in a really mad mood!!!
Adios
5 comments:
You know those silly pictures I took?? Well go take a look lol....
Sorry to hear you're not sleeping well, right when you know you need to get in those 40 winks before the new baby arrives, and it doesn't happen :S
Sleepless nights prepare you for those after the baby is born!;) Been thinking of you lately. Sure hope you have an easy labor & delivery. Can't wait to see pictures!
Oh my...no baby yet? Ohhhh I feel for ya, I really do! Sending labour pain thoughts your way!!! (sorry, but you know I mean well! LOL)
Ohh my ... tha is not good girl! I hope your beautiful little baby comes soon!!!!
Post a Comment