I am so excited because Trent hooked up our labtop today so now I don't have to be downstaird to access the internet, now I will have something to do while the kidlets watch treehouse,when I don't feel like scrapbooking ofcourse!!!! So this weekend started off kinda rocky Trent was working alot of crazy hours and on no sleep BUT he made up for it by sleeping 16 hours straight, while he was sleeping I had a Stampitup party the first one I have had, it was alot of fun we made two projects which I loved and then munched on the chocolate fountain and the cupcakes that Kim brought, I also enjoyed the dip Kathy brought and the cheese and garlic tray my MIL brought thanks guys!!!! Today was relaxing and I am sure the rest of the weekend will be as well. I am on a count down til Carters first birthday. I can't wait to turn his car seat around, I am not sure if I have mentioned this but he started to walk the Thursday before last so I will be able to tell him he was walking before he turned one:) OK I am just rambling on because I am excited about this whole Laptop thing!!!!!!
Hope everyone has a great Weekend!
2 comments:
Yay for wireless routers!!!! So glad it's up and running! I haven't seen my lil man in so long!!! Gonna be so cool to see him toddlin' around...
Glad the party went well ...sorry I had to miss it because of work...again...see you Monday!!!
Hi, thanks for checking my blog. Wireless routers do rock. also there is a cool program, free download called PICASA. You can store all your pics there, it finds them all of your computer, you can post pics to blogger from there. Good luck. I'll be checkin back so you better not close your blog :)
Post a Comment