Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tuesday


It feels like Monday because Trent had yesterday off, This Weekend Was GREAT on Friday I went to a Crop in Edson with my sister and Then spent the night at a friends house Bonni (THNKS BONNI) I scrapped two lo's on Friday Night and on Saturday Morning I did a project for a friend, Saturday Night we went to a friends house for a pampered chef party and the boys played pool we were there until 3:00am and needless to say we were very tired the next day!!!!!!Trent woke up not feeling very good so I took Colby to his Hockey game in Edson, it was nice to watch a game without worrying about little ones, he scored and got an assist the final score was 5-3 we lost but it was a good game. Yesterday I had an oil change then I dropped off ALL of Renee's mail and the reason I stress ALL is because she is one popular girl with lots of mail!!! SO I think I might beable the share a pic from the wedding but I guess we willl see if it works for me...

Ok now I have to share my busy week, Tonight Colby has a game in town, tomorrow we go to Swan Hills for another gane Thursay Colby has Basketball after School Friday another Hockey game in Town then Saturday in Stony Plain and Sunday in Westlock, I think the week will go by real fast!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Renee said...

girl...your pic wasn't there..but I fixed it for you...you were on the right track though...lol

That's such a great pic...I love it....and yes I got a lot of mail but you were more than welcome to it as it was mostly bills!

later girlie!

Anonymous said...

Love the pic and you guy look awesome - it is soooo good to "see" you again girlie!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photo Kelly! Congrats to Colby on his score and assist!!

Anonymous said...

i looooooooove you Kelly...insert BIG HUG here!!! CAan ya feel it girl?! ;o)

Love the picture...you look great....ok so does the bride!!!;o)

Sorry that saturday is cancelled...another day perhaps...and SOON!!!!

TTYL....ps....no update! lol

Anonymous said...

hi Kelly this is Andi, just stopped in to say hi!!!

bon said...

hey girly
really enjoyed having you up this weekend. let's do it again soon